It is the most experienced Ophthalmologic clinic in Costa Rica
Ophthalmolgic Center –Dra. Olga Montoya opened more than three decades ago, committed to provide the best eye health care for all Costa Ricans.
Its director, Dr. Olga Montoya Pizarro, has a strong background in the ophthalmological field for over 30 years. During all these years she has maintained the mystique of providing professional services to the forefront with the state of the art technology for diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
Currently we have ophthalmologists sub-specialists in the following areas:
- Refractive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery and lacrimal
- Ocular surface
- Retina and Vitreous
Technology to help you see the world in a better way
Among the State-of- the-art diagnostic equipment we have:
- Visual fields
- Stereoscopic Eyeground Photography
- Analyzer optical aberration
- Sheimplug Imaging camera
- Keratoconus analyzer and Pachymeter
- Mode A ultrasound (Measuring Intraocular lens and automated refraction with Eye Curvature Analyzer)
- Inferometria; IOL master and High Definition OCT
The Center has two operating rooms and sterile autoclave areas, Argon laser and NG Yag areas, and six offices for ophthalmic and optical evaluation, soft lenses adaptation, hard contact, apex, permeable gas, toric and tricurvos, among others.